Tuesday, September 22, 2009

i like talking about lemonade

Yes, another movie trailer.
I'm really into documentaries lately. I think I'll be watching a lot of them this year. Here's one I'm excited about. Thank you Kris for forwarding this trailer to me.



It's funny, I've been thinking about this a lot lately: what do I want to do if not advertising?
I am never certain what it is that I want out of life. There are about a billion things I want to be. And I feel like I am in the situation these people are in before I even get into the industry. Should I nip it in the bud? Should I just start doing whatever the hell I want now? Or does it take some living and some trudging through the mud before one can appreciate the freedom of uncertainty?

Let me know what you think. Hell, if you actually read this, post something so I know I'm not talking to a blank space.

No comments:

Post a Comment